ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Southern China Team Wins â€œFIT Jeopardy!â€ Competition at Great Wall 2020The team from Ji'Nan University in Southern China took home the win in ACC's "FIT Jeopardy!" competition at the annual the Great Wall International Cardiology Conference (GWICC). Seven teams from around China applied for and were chosen to participate in two qualifying rounds held on Oct. 9, with the winning two teams from each round […]
- Evaluation of Ertugliflozin Efficacy and Safety Cardiovascular Outcomes TrialThe goal of the VERTIS CV trial was to assess the cardiovascular (CV) safety of ertugliflozin in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) and established atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD).
- Dapagliflozin in Patients With Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection FractionThe goal of the DAPA-HF trial was to evaluate dapagliflozin (a sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 [SGLT2] inhibitor) compared with placebo among patients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF).
- Poll: Do You Preload a P2Y12 Inhibitor Prior to PCI?A 61-year-old male patient with on-and-off chest pain for the past week presented to the emergency department at 8 pm, where his symptoms resolved with sublingual nitroglycerin.
- Poll Results: Dual or Triple Antiplatelet Therapy With Stents After PCIIn our most recent poll, we surveyed the duration of aspirin after percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) in patients with atrial fibrillation. The majority (59%) responded that they would continue aspirin for 1 month.