ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- ACC Cardiology Hour From ACC.21 With Dr. Valentin FusterHosted by JACC Editor-in-Chief Valentin Fuster, MD, PhD, MACC, ACC Cardiology Hour is a long-standing resource for busy cardiovascular professionals, providing key takeaways on top clinical trials released during major cardiovascular meetings.
- International Registry of Acute Coronary Syndromes in Patients With COVID-19What were the demographics, angiographic findings, and in-hospital outcomes of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) acute coronary syndrome (ACS) patients in comparison with preâ€“COVID-19 cohorts?
- Video: Day 3 Highlights | ACC.21Dr. Kim Eagle, Dr. Deepak Bhatt, and Dr. Payal Kohli look back on Day 3 of ACC.201 late-breaking science and featured clinical research, including SOLOIST and SCORED (0:29), LIFE (2:52), GALACTIC-HF (4:25), FIDELIO-DKD (6:25), and RESCUE (8:45).
- Eagle's Eye View: Day 3 Highlights | ACC.21In this special episode of Eagle's Eye View, Dr. Kim Eagle, Dr. Deepak Bhatt, and Dr. Payal Kohli discuss highlights from Day 3 of ACC.21, including SOLOIST and SCORED, LIFE, GALACTIC-HF, FIDELIO-DKD, and RESCUE.
- International Study of Comparative Health Effectiveness With Medical and Invasive ApproachesThe goal of the ISCHEMIA trial was to evaluate routine invasive therapy compared with optimal medical therapy among patients with stable ischemic heart disease and moderate to severe myocardial ischemia on noninvasive stress testing.