ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes and ASCVD in Postmenopausal WomenAre adverse pregnancy outcomes (APOs) associated with increased risk of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) independent of traditional risk factors?
- Strategic Changes and Heart Transplant VolumeHow do strategic changes in recipient and donor selection impact center-level heart transplant outcomes?
- The Need for Precision Cardio-OncologyPrecision medicine has revolutionized oncology patient care where tumor genetics have re-defined tumor classification and dictate cancer treatment algorithms.
- Pulmonary Vascular Fellowship Training to Promote Excellence in PH Clinical Care: The Stanford PerspectivePH is a life-threatening cardiopulmonary disease characterized by progressive right heart failure and premature death.
- State-of-the-Art Review on CCTAThe following are key points to remember about this Journal of the American College of Cardiology State-of-the-Art Review on coronary computed tomography angiography (CCTA).